
The pictures say it all: 100 area cyclists from all the major cycling groups, all together for the first time ever; smiling faces; celebratory fists in the air; beautiful fall colours.
While sad that I couldn't be a part of this past Saturday's events, I'm extremely happy to see this project finally come to fruition and very proud to be a part of this community.
Congratulations to everyone involved at any level...especially to the MaxEdge guys for not trying to blow up the ride...or did you?
Speaking of blowing up, MaxEdge, here's something for you to consider for next year:
I'm doing the K1 version this coming weekend.
Start training, fellas...I dare you.

It says K1 is women's elite! Just a fyi:)
ReplyDeleteFYI. Maybe you should enroll in ESL rather than teach it...
ReplyDeletehttp://www.arcevents.co.nz/k2cycle/content/?page_id=42
i turned back early but i was told that the ride blew up. i think only 4 guys were left by the end.
ReplyDeleteman