I nearly wet myself when I saw the opening credits. I mean the italian to english translation of happy birthday. Tell your Nonna I said congratulations or like Deanna's Nonna says it"CONE_GRAT_U_LAY_SHONE"
The Butcher and The Butchers Wife (she's a fine piece of meat)
I've obviously stopped updating this section because, much like the Tigers, I'm failing. But I'm not giving up on myself just yet...it's apparently going to stop raining any week now, which should make getting on a bike absurdly early in the morning a bit more appealing.
I nearly wet myself when I saw the opening credits. I mean the italian to english translation of happy birthday. Tell your Nonna I said congratulations or like Deanna's Nonna says it"CONE_GRAT_U_LAY_SHONE"
ReplyDeleteThe Butcher and The Butchers Wife (she's a fine piece of meat)
how about a celebratory ride...
ReplyDeletehttp://www.cyclingnews.com/news/new-zealand-organizers-build-a-bridge-for-their-race
Si fatta na buona jobba !
ReplyDeleteBrave figlio,
Momma + Pappa